Saturday 10 November 2012

Going Underground



One of my favourite things about London is the Underground system.

I went to visit some family with my parents a couple of weeks ago, and honestly, I think I had the most fun under ground all weekend!

I know a lot of people who are absolutely terrified of using the tube, and I can understand it. It's quite a complex place, with all the colours, directions, stations, and there is a LOT of people.


However, once you've been on a couple of times, and got your head round the rainbow of lines and squiggles, it really is easy peasy.

I think it is absolutely brilliant value for money though. We spent about £8 each and traveled all over London. You can basically hop on and off whenever and wherever you want, all day. (As long as you stay in Zones 1-5).

There really are some characters down there. Kinda like the mutant ninja turtles.

Visit Transport For London for more info.

Have fun!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment