Monday 19 November 2012

Paul & Joe Self Select Eyeshadows

Paul & Joe Self Select Eyeshadows are something that I've been after for a while now. As it was my birthday a few weeks ago, I thought it was time to treat myself!

How it works is, you buy your palette, then pick three eyeshadows of your choice to put in there. 

The packaging is, as per, beautiful! Even down to the little plastic covers that the shadow's come in. This is why I love P&J.






L-R #30 Plumage, #001 Under the Stars and #31 Chestnut.


Shadow #30 Plumage - a shimmery blue/green.


Shadow #001 Under the Stars - a multi glitter


Shadow #31 Chestnut - matte brown. Perfect crease colour!



Completed palette.

Texture of these shadows is just so amazing. They are super soft and easily blend-able. Paul & Joe do it again!

Shadows #30 + #31 cost £12.50 and shadow #001 is £9.99. The empty palette is £8.50 all from Beautybay.com.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment