Sunday 2 September 2012

Save(d) Our Bulls!!

One thing you should learn about me is that I am a massive sports fan. Anything competitive, winners and losers, I am all over it. 

My first love has always been rugby league, and my (some would say unfortunate) team of choice is my beloved Bradford Bulls.




Anyone with a vague interest in RL will know that we've been, well, in the shitter recently. Debts towards the £1.5 million mark, points deductions and the possibility of relegation....

Well, huge thank you's are in order to a one Mr. Omar Khan Bradford businessman, restaurateur, and proud new owner of the Bradford Bulls :-D

I'm glad He's a genuine fan of the Bulls, and has some real plans on how to move the club forward. 

I've heard the phrase 'The Wembley Of The North'....!

So THANK YOU Mr. Khan. I expect discount on my curry.

No comments:

Post a Comment