Friday 21 September 2012

Today I bought...

...well not really today, but it came in the post today. So that counts.

I got a new watch.

I've been sick of constantly having to root around to find my phone in my Mary Poppins like cavernous bag to find out what time it is.

I used to wear a watch in my last job, but that was mainly so I knew exactly how many minutes 'till home time!

I bought a Swatch, Chrono Full-Blooded in Smoky Blue


Pretty.

Probably for dudes, but I couldn't care less.

I like to be able to actually see the time on my watch not have to guess like you you do on little girly watches! It's a stopwatch too. Oh yeah.

I love Swatch as a brand because I am a huge fan of the Swiss, as people and watch makers.

If you've ever been you'll know you can't go anywhere without coming across some of the most brilliant mechanical time piece contraptions you'll ever see. They're everywhere, and rightly so. 

I wanna go back so bad.....

Anyway, Full-Blooded Smoky Blue costs £105 and I bought mine from Swatch.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment