Monday 10 September 2012

This Weekend I Watched...

...shit loads.

First up is THE GREEN MILE.


I decided to finally give this a look after the sad passing of Michael Clarke Duncan...R.I.P.

This is one of the most beautiful yet baffling films I have ever watched. 
Doing what's right vs doing what's expected.
Inner turmoil, all that jazz.

I definitely cried. A lot.

Next up was SALMON FISHING IN THE YEMEN.


Favourite film of the weekend. Easy.
Such a great 'love conquers all' story. Accomplishing anything you set your mind too etc. 

I cried at this too.

You should probably know that I don't usually cry at films.

Broke Back Mountain - no
Titanic - no
Although I did cry at The House Bunny which was weird.

Finally, I watched PRETTY WOMAN


I really enjoyed this film, and MY GOD I wish it was my life!
Apart from the prostitute part. Obviously.
If you want to feel like all men aren't complete douchebags, try this ;-)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment